technoforum.de

Neuen Beitrag verfassen  Neue Umfrage  Antworten
Mein ProfilCenter login | register | Suche | FAQ | forum home | im
  älteres Thema   nächstes neues Thema
» technoforum.de   » Druggy   » What Kind of Drugs?

Autor Thema: What Kind of Drugs?
crackendeincorn

Usernummer # 10436

- verfasst      Profil von crackendeincorn     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
Are popular in the rave scene over in Germany? I was wondering if you guys have the same trends we do over here in New York. Thanks!

crackorn

Aus: New York | Registriert: Aug 2003  |  IP: [logged]
ClubCreature

Usernummer # 4014

- verfasst      Profil von ClubCreature     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
speed, pills, lsd, thc, alcohol
Aus: Rheinmetropole KÖLN | Registriert: Oct 2001  |  IP: [logged]
Gizmofreak
Freakylicious
Usernummer # 5347

- verfasst      Profil von Gizmofreak     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
[hand] Techno *gg*
Aus: Münster | Registriert: Mar 2002  |  IP: [logged]
psychosonic
laberbacke
Usernummer # 417

- verfasst      Profil von psychosonic   Homepage     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
two years ago sven vaeth said to me:
"music is the only drug"
[smilesmile]

Aus: köln | Registriert: Apr 2000  |  IP: [logged]
Shao

Usernummer # 1508

- verfasst      Profil von Shao     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
I think its like the same everywhere...
-
In London obviously the pretentious Cocaine plays a leading role but saying that...
its the same in NYC isn't it???
-
The only difference is probably the price of pills in England and in BERLIN can be..... as cheap as 2£ or 3Euros which equals more or less three US Dollars(at the moment even less)....

Aus: London | Registriert: Dec 2000  |  IP: [logged]
chris
User
Usernummer # 6

- verfasst      Profil von chris   Homepage     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
hi crackendeincorn

and very welcome; well, maybe you'd like to tell us some things goin' on in nyc? a friend of mine was having a look what's happening there just a few weeks ago and he was quite frustrated because of the zero-tolerance of tobacco. *g*

regards! :-)
chris

Aus: Westend | Registriert: Nov 1999  |  IP: [logged]
Billy

Usernummer # 6741

- verfasst      Profil von Billy     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
Hi there,

so far as I know - you can get everything and thru that people use unfortunately everything. Coca is seams very popular but is at the other side very expensive 1g $50-100. Pills (1pill - $20) are cheaper but still not really affordable if you compare them with German prices. From time to time you will find mushrooms and acid. (Last Friday we had a Grateful Dead Concert. [Wink] ) Obviously, now you have the chance to find plenty of cheap and effective drugs, like acid and mushrooms. But I am really shock all the time when people tell me that the sniff heroin. In Chicago I know a lot of people who do that. That was for me a shock because for me has this drug nothing to do with the music…

The smoking situation in the US gets worse. California, NY and NYC etc. are very strict and have unfortunately a zero-tolerance policy. However, most restaurant and clubs have an outside area where you do not need a permission to smoke because you are not in a closed room. Chicago is planning the same restriction as NYC but only for restaurants and public buildings etc.. Bars and Clubs will be supposedly excluded.
but anyway

great day

billy from Chicago

cya

Aus: Berlin | Registriert: Aug 2002  |  IP: [logged]
Hundekuchen

Usernummer # 10357

- verfasst      Profil von Hundekuchen     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
I won't say that drugs has something to do with the music......the music self is a feeling!!!

But sometimes i help the music to stay more then a day in my head.....

one pill is allright for that!! *smile*

mfgMARCO [Razz]

Aus: Köln | Registriert: Jul 2003  |  IP: [logged]
crackendeincorn

Usernummer # 10436

- verfasst      Profil von crackendeincorn     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
Well, since Twilo closed the scene in NY has been sub-par, to say the least. Pill quality has gone done the drain and coca use has been way up. I've never seen how people candy flip in clubs, but it was pretty popular. Doing psychedelics while interacting with so many people just isn't my cup of tea. I'd freak out, to say the least. We still have Paul Van Dyk making a twice a year appearance but the venues he's playing can't even hold a candle to Twilo. He has to realize this but I'm sure the money they are paying him (due to enormous ticket sales) will override any reason not to play such crappy clubs. I think everyone is just hanging back and waiting for the scene to pick up again, while people like myself get too old to be able to appreciate it anymore. I may have to attend the next Love Parade!

crackorn

silicon
AErodynamic
Usernummer # 503

- verfasst      Profil von silicon   Homepage     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
@cracked:

oh no, please not the loveparade. they are so much more possibilities to feel the spirit of german electronic music.

-> sms sonne mond und sterne
-> mayday
-> streetparade.ch (switzerland)
-> raveonsnow

other trance parties. if you like paul van dyk, why don´t you hear quality trance music such as sasha, john digweed, james holden, etc.?
[Wink]

cheers,
silicon

Aus: Universe | Registriert: May 2000  |  IP: [logged]
dipol

Usernummer # 6415

- verfasst      Profil von dipol     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
@crackendeincorn

hey, something i've always been wondering, after the twilo closing, where have all the chelsea boys from the junior's night been going to? earth/exit?

Aus: dem Pütt | Registriert: Jun 2002  |  IP: [logged]
crackendeincorn

Usernummer # 10436

Silicon- Sasha and Digweed haven't played together over here in a long time. Digweed played a month or so ago but I missed it, unfortunately. Luckily I was able to see S&D at Twilo every month for two years straight.

Verfasst- the Chelsie boys were going to Exit for Junior but the party has since died. Exit was not the best place to party and I think now the only place the boys have to go is to Roxy. I don't think Senior Vasquez has a residence anywhere which is a shame since he is really good when he's not in one of his bitchy moods.

dipol

Usernummer # 6415

- verfasst      Profil von dipol     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
talkin' about drugs, i can't remember any club than twilo where i 've seen kids getting their huge hash bong out of the bag and starting to smoke right in the middle of the dancefloor. could have been a coincidence, but i've never seen it before and again.

and, these chelsea boys must have been regular drug users. these muscels just haven't been normal.

crackendeincorn

Usernummer # 10436

There's no doubt the Chelsea boys do a lot of steroids. Let's face it- there's a huge gay community in New York with a lot of competition so the race is always on for whoever wants the edge on looking their best. We certainly did smoke a lot of weed in Twilo but I'd never seen a bong there! Although I don't doubt it one bit, I've seen some pretty crazy stuff going on in there. HOWEVER, Twilo was NOTHING like Sound Factory (and some other clubs) as far as blatant drug use and open sexual activity. This is why a lot of people are perplexed to why Twilo was closed as opposed to other clubs.

crackorn

dipol

Usernummer # 6415

but the official reason claimed for the close wasn't the drugs, as far as i know. surely it was the initial reason but then the authoritys looked for something they could sell better or handle better. i read it was the license given for twilo before it had been twilo and the miss to renew this license when it was named twilo, even though the only thing that had changed was the name.

probably the people being in charge of closing it down didn't compare the clubs in the ammount of drug use before and have just been searching for ONE club they could close down as a symbol. twilo could have been the easiest way though. who knows....

more depressing could be the legal tools authority gets when the rave act comes through. what's the state about this matter so far?

Billy

Usernummer # 6741

- verfasst      Profil von Billy     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
Hi there,

so far as I know I did not experience anything regards the Rave Act.

However, last weekend I organized my going away party. We had a couple people over; more than 20 (that the number which the Rave Act names) and lesser than 70, friends of mine brought over there equipment and we had a good time. The location was in a pretty **** up area in a backyard of a building; Old warehouses etc. We were pretty loud and around 6ish pm the police came and check out the situation. They told us we have to turn down with the music. Obviously, we followed the order. Anyway, at 10.10pm the police came and ordered that we have to shut down the music, now. If we don’t shut down the music then they will confiscate all the equipment.

So, you might think that this has nothing to do with the Rave Act but...

Cya Billy

Aus: Berlin | Registriert: Aug 2002  |  IP: [logged]
dipol

Usernummer # 6415

@crack....

according to your gay community-quote: i've been in gay-clubs in frisco and the people's look was quite different. i think different clubs attract different people.

and back to topic: a difference between the drug consumption in germany and in the us could probably result out of laws that not directly handle drug consumption, but alcohol licenses and opening time. in germany the clubs normally are open all night long and serve alcohol all night long, whereas in the us some clubs or general discoteques are not allowed to serve after 2 am or something like that. so people start thinking about what to take afterwards.

i've heard people talking about big drug abuse at student partys, 'cause they don't want to limit themselves afer bar closing. when the students leave home for university they feel like they can do everything they couldn't do before, 'cause they're out of control of their parents. i think that's different over here.

and according to silicon's quote about the loveparade: i think it's worth going there, even though you don't have to take part in the parade itself, the parties at night in berlin are pretty good, if you pick the right ones.

Neuen Beitrag verfassen  Neue Umfrage  Antworten Schliessen   Feature Topic   MoveTopic   Lösche dieses Thema älteres Thema   nächstes neues Thema
 - Druckversion
JumpTo:

Kontakt | technoforum.de | readme

(c) 1999/2ooo/y2k(+1/+2/+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+2010+2011+2012+2013+2014+2015+2016+2017+2018+2019+2020+2021+2022+2023+2024) technoforum.de | www.techno-forum.de
Das Forum für Techno | House | Minimal | Trance | Downbeats | DnB | Grime | Elektro | IDM | Elektronika | Schranz | MNML | Ambient | Gefrickel | Dub | 2Step | Breakcore | no Business Techno | Dubstep | Big Room Techno | Grime | Complextro | Mashups | mnml | Bootlegs | Chicago House | AI Music | Acid House | Detroit Techno | Chillstep | Arenastep | IDM | Glitch | Grime | Experimental | Noise | Fidgethouse | Ableton Live 12 | Melbourne Bounce | Minimal Trap | Sinee | sounds | EDM | Splice | Bandcamp Soundcloud | Download | Progressive Electro House |
Betreiberangaben & Impressum siehe readme.txt, geschenke an: chris mayr, anglerstr. 16, 80339 münchen / fon: o89 - 5oo 29 68-drei
E-Mail: webmaster ät diesedomain
similar sites: www.elektronisches-volk.de | Ex-Omenforum | techno.de | USB | united schranz board | technoboard.at | technobase | technobase.fm | technoguide | unitedsb.de | tekknoforum.de | toxic-family.de | restrealitaet restrealität | boiler room
Diese Seite benutzt Kuhkies und du erklärst dich damit bei Betreten und Benutzung dieser Seite damit einverstanden. Es werden keinerlei Auswertungen auf Basis ebendieser vorgenommen. Nur die Foren-Software setzt Kuhkies ausschließlich für die Speicherung von Nutzerdaten für den einfacheren Logon für registrierte Nutzer, es gibt keinerlei Kuhkies für Werbung und/oder Dritte. Wir geben niemals Daten an Dritte weiter und speichern lediglich die Daten, die du uns hier als Nutzer angegeben hast sowie deine IP-Adresse, d.h. wir sind vollkommen de es fau g o-genormt, nixdestotrotz ist das sowieso eine PRIVATE Seite und nix Gewerbliches.
unitedwestream - #stayathome - #WirBleibenZuhause - corona livestream - twitch - dj stream - #savegroovemag - #blackouttuesday