technoforum.de

Neuen Beitrag verfassen  Neue Umfrage  Antworten
Mein ProfilCenter login | register | Suche | FAQ | forum home | im
  älteres Thema   nächstes neues Thema
» technoforum.de   » myTracks & yourTracks   » Feedback for my Track

Autor Thema: Feedback for my Track
AnimaRvr

Usernummer # 22396

- verfasst      Profil von AnimaRvr     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
Hey, looking for some help,

idk which genre better fits for me.
house or deep house, techno?

what do you think? where can i improve my sound?

https://soundcloud.com/animaraver/summer-or-winter

Aus: Dortmund | Registriert: Apr 2023  |  IP: [logged]
chris
User
Usernummer # 6

- verfasst      Profil von chris   Homepage     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
Welcome to the forum!
The track is fantastically produced, you have a very great selection of wonderful sounds and the arrangement is great. Crisp beats, enchantingly sweet melodies, this is technically great and perfectly executed, even reminds me a tiny bit of Robert Miles 'Children' thanks to the well chosen piano sound.
I guess you've been making music for quite a while, as you've chosen the right percussions, the right synth sounds and even the little effects are perfectly staged. This is really a totally professional production.
The sound at the beginning even reminds me a lot of Bonobo, who I love more than anything and when I think back to a concert of his here in Munich many years ago, I could cry, that's how much Bonobo's sound can grab me.

Stylistically I would probably classify it as 'melodic techno' or 'trance', but that's always a matter of interpretation: what Beatport lists as 'deep house' today I would rather call 'dance' than what _I_ call deep house, so don't worry too much about the category.

What would I do differently? I think the arrangement still has potential to become more fluid and coherent, because only towards the end you bring in this great synth-arp, i.e. just before the track is over, it actually really picks up speed thanks to thearp, because the pads and the piano slow down the tempo the whole time. That's when I notice that there's no break at all: I think - and this is just my feeling - that a break would do the track good, because at some point the people on the dance floor in the club want to throw up their arms and scream with joy when the kick starts after the break: And there the arp would be well placed, either in the break or directly after it, to increase the tempo and the drive with it, to then rest again with piano and pad.

Here I would also be interested in the feedback of our user 'Clubgroove', who is stylistically not so far away from you, what he would do differently.
Maybe he will see the thread and reply.

Apropos: You have seen that we are a community, i.e. the community idea is very important to us. This means that we are all happy if you take the time to listen to other people's tracks and also say a few words about what you like about the other songs.
And English is not a problem anymore, in case of emergency we use Google Translate or DeepL.
[Wink]

In short, the production is very, very mature and very good, big compliments, you seem to have mastered your skills already...
[top]

Aus: Westend | Registriert: Nov 1999  |  IP: [logged]
Hyp Nom
Morgen Wurde
Usernummer # 1941

- verfasst      Profil von Hyp Nom   Homepage     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
smooth tune, dream trance style (Robert Miles - Children) [engel]

but far too much mids for the kickdrum dominating the midrange.

and get a better slogan / self-definition.. "if you are looking for melodic music, i can probably help you out [Big Grin] "
nobody needs help to find "melodic music" on the interwebz. [Wink]

Aus: Kiel | Registriert: Feb 2001  |  IP: [logged]
dee232323

Usernummer # 22378

- verfasst      Profil von dee232323   Homepage     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
What chris said... [Wink]
Aus: Cologne | Registriert: Jan 2023  |  IP: [logged]
soulstar

Usernummer # 5668

- verfasst      Profil von soulstar   Homepage     Eine neue privateMessage schreiben       Editiere/Lösche Post   Antwort mit Zitat 
can we hear the complete tune ?
Aus: marburg | Registriert: Apr 2002  |  IP: [logged]

Neuen Beitrag verfassen  Neue Umfrage  Antworten Schliessen   Feature Topic   MoveTopic   Lösche dieses Thema älteres Thema   nächstes neues Thema
 - Druckversion
JumpTo:

Kontakt | technoforum.de | readme

(c) 1999/2ooo/y2k(+1/+2/+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+2010+2011+2012+2013+2014+2015+2016+2017+2018+2019+2020+2021+2022+2023) technoforum.de | www.techno-forum.de
Das Forum für Techno | House | Minimal | Trance | Downbeats | DnB | Grime | Elektro | IDM | Elektronika | Schranz | MNML | Ambient | Gefrickel | Dub | 2Step | Breakcore | no Business Techno | Dubstep | Big Room Techno | Grime | Complextro | Mashups | mnml | Bootlegs | Chicago House | Acid House | Detroit Techno | Chillstep | Arenastep | IDM | Glitch | Grime | Experimental | Noise | Fidgethouse | Ableton Live 11 | Melbourne Bounce | Minimal Trap | Twitch Sinee | sounds | EDM | Splice | Loopmasters | Download | Progressive Electro House |
Betreiberangaben & Impressum siehe readme.txt, geschenke an: chris mayr, anglerstr. 16, 80339 münchen / fon: o89 - 5oo 29 68-drei
E-Mail: webmaster ät diesedomain
similar sites: www.elektronisches-volk.de | Ex-Omenforum | techno.de | USB | united schranz board | technoboard.at | technobase | technobase.fm | technoguide | unitedsb.de | tekknoforum.de | toxic-family.de | restrealitaet restrealität | boiler room
Diese Seite benutzt Kuhkies und du erklärst dich damit bei Betreten und Benutzung dieser Seite damit einverstanden. Es werden keinerlei Auswertungen auf Basis ebendieser vorgenommen. Nur die Foren-Software setzt Kuhkies ausschließlich für die Speicherung von Nutzerdaten für den einfacheren Logon für registrierte Nutzer, es gibt keinerlei Kuhkies für Werbung und/oder Dritte. Wir geben niemals Daten an Dritte weiter und speichern lediglich die Daten, die du uns hier als Nutzer angegeben hast sowie deine IP-Adresse, d.h. wir sind vollkommen de es fau g o-genormt, nixdestotrotz ist das sowieso eine PRIVATE Seite und nix Gewerbliches.
unitedwestream - #stayathome - #WirBleibenZuhause - corona livestream - twitch - dj stream - #savegroovemag - #blackouttuesday