This is topic Please help me ID these monster tracks! in forum Track-IDs? / Suche & Biete...? at technoforum.de.

Um den Thread anzusehen, klicke auf diesen Link:
https://forum.technoforum.de/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=010642

Geschrieben von: Helmuth Kool (Usernummer # 7501) an :

I have tried this before, but made some errors so the links did not work. This time everything should be wrapped up nicely!

I greatly appreciate any help with finding these most sought after pieces of pure dancefloor excess!

Here goes:

Track 01: Christian Vogel / Jamie Lidell - Live@Tresor 2002

Track 02: Christian Vogel / Jamie Lidell - Live@Tresor 2002

Track 03: Christian Vogel / Jamie Lidell - Live@Tresor 2002

Track 04: Christian Vogel / Jamie Lidell - Live@Tresor 2002

Track 05: Christian Vogel / Jamie Lidell - Live@Tresor 2002 - 2 Tracks at once!

Track 06: Ian Pooley@Tribehouse 1996

Track 07: Ian Pooley@Tribehouse 1996

Track 08: Ian Pooley@Tribehouse 1996

Track 09: Carl Craig@Fuse 2000

Armand Van Helden Vs. Fat Boy Slim 1997 - I need the name of the track which is NOT "Around The World" It´s 3-deck mixing and the track never playes for itself. A bit difficult to spot!

I know that the toughest trainspotter are german ones - I hope you guys will be able to help. I have gotten help earlier in here and all those nice 12" are now in my case. Thank you very much!!

Geschrieben von: Queen Of Blood (Usernummer # 3306) an :

Track 05: Giorgio Moroder - Utopia-Me

Geschrieben von: Elias@Rafael (Usernummer # 5404) an :

Track 6 sounds like either Chubby Chunks 12" Testament (Cleveland City) or the Klatsch 12" Dance/Oh Boy (Fresh Fruit) ... not quite sure ...

Geschrieben von: CHoCi (Usernummer # 1630) an :

Track 6 is Chubby Chunks - Testament One (Cleveland City or Legato)

Thanks guys. That´s more than anyone has been able to do.

(-:

Queen Of Blood - are you sure it´s an original Giorgio Moroder track? Doesn´t sound like him. I thought it could be a bootleg of The Orb "Ultraworld/Loving You"?

I´m going to get that Chubby Chunks track. I dig it! No-one who can ID Track 01 and 03? Those are my "Most Wanted"

That Giorgio Moroder track is a killer. Sorry to whomever it was that posted this ID earlier. I got a false tracklist result when looking the LP up.

And thanks for all the fish!

Geschrieben von: chris (Usernummer # 6) an :

..maybe drop an email to k7 recordings (berlin) and ask these guys to forward your message to daniel (rajkovic), he's a lover of that music, a fantastic dj and working in this biz for years, maybe he's able to identify those wicked tunes... i'm pretty sure he'll try to help ya..!

@ Helmuth Kool
"That Giorgio Moroder track is a killer."
-> not only this track... the whole lp (giorgio - from here to eternity) blows you away, an endless journey through space and time... :-)

Geschrieben von: catweasel (Usernummer # 3978) an :

Zitat:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von: Queen Of Blood:
@ Helmuth Kool
"That Giorgio Moroder track is a killer."
-> not only this track... the whole lp (giorgio - from here to eternity) blows you away, an endless journey through space and time... :-)

meine rede - 15 minuten schöne musik von vorgestern (ein teil davon wurde auch von moscatello geremixed und auf gigolo released. ist aber auch schon etwas her...).

@ catweasel
"...(ein teil davon wurde auch von moscatello geremixed und auf gigolo released. ist aber auch schon etwas her...). "
-> ja, da haben sich schon einige dran vergriffen...

Geschrieben von: fonquer (Usernummer # 11537) an :

track 4: "recloose - kapiti dream" taken from the album "cardiology" on planet e

Geschrieben von: PaZa (Usernummer # 5798) an :

Track 01: Must be a remix of "Bob Sinclar - My Only Love"

@Chris - Do you really think that he/they will be bothered with such a task? You wouldn´t happen to have an email for that Daniel guy, so I don´t have to go through K7? Thanks anyways.

@Queen - I just ordered the LP from a girl in Canada who sold it through GEMM. It will $15 incl. shipping. Nice!

@funquer & Paza - Thanks a lot!

Geschrieben von: chris (Usernummer # 6) an :

2Helmuth, Daniel loves these kinda Brightonbreakwickedbeatz and he does own a large library of these records, also he's kind enough to answer maybe these requests: so if it's important to you to get all tunes identified, drop him an email with some greetings from me and i'm pretty sure that he'll answer... but, it's up on you :-)

Geschrieben von: scheijian (Usernummer # 10520) an :

hi

track 01 is "tiefschwarz - hello again (you dub)" [cmc43]

cu

Zitat:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von: scheijian:
hi

track 01 is "tiefschwarz - hello again (you dub)" [cmc43]

cu

Ohhh YEAH!! Baby!!!

That´s one of the tracks I have been longing the most to find! Excellent ID. It will not be a week before it´s in my case.

THANKS MAN!

Geschrieben von: Moodyzwen (Usernummer # 4967) an :

track 08:

gusto - headbanger - bumble beats / dig it

i also know track 07, but i don´t remember the trackname...

1996 was a nice time for listening house-music... [Wink]

@ Helmuth Kool
"I just ordered the LP from a girl in Canada who sold it through GEMM. It will $15 incl. shipping. Nice!"
-> $15 incl. shipping, that's okay...

also check out "body shine" and "a whiter shade of pale" by munich machine...

Zitat:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von: Moodyzwen:
track 08:

gusto - headbanger - bumble beats / dig it

i also know track 07, but i don´t remember the trackname...

1996 was a nice time for listening house-music... [Wink]

Thank you! Track 08 was my favourite from that Ian Pooley set. Now I have 9 of the best tracks from that tape on 12"(-:

Can´t you perhaps remember the title for the other track?

And yes, you are 100% right. 1995-1996 was the golden age for house, and for electronic music in general. The years that brought us more highlights than we will ever experience again. When I buy records today, more than half of them are pre-1997.

I will by the way return with one more track, which I hope you might be able to ID.

@Chris: Thanks, I will if some still misses, but It´s looking kinda good right now. Hardcore spotters in here (-:

@Queen: I´ll check them out for sure.

(c) 1999/2ooo/y2k(+1/+2/+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+2010+2011+2012+2013+2014+2015+2016+2017+2018+2019+2020+2021+2022+2023+2024) technoforum.de | www.techno-forum.de
Das Forum für Techno | House | Minimal | Trance | Downbeats | DnB | Grime | Elektro | IDM | Elektronika | Schranz | MNML | Ambient | Gefrickel | Dub | 2Step | Breakcore | no Business Techno | Dubstep | Big Room Techno | Grime | Complextro | Mashups | mnml | Bootlegs | Chicago House | AI Music | Acid House | Detroit Techno | Chillstep | Arenastep | IDM | Glitch | Grime | Experimental | Noise | Fidgethouse | Ableton Live 12 | Melbourne Bounce | Minimal Trap | Sinee | sounds | EDM | Splice | Bandcamp Soundcloud | Download | Progressive Electro House |
Betreiberangaben & Impressum siehe readme.txt, geschenke an: chris mayr, anglerstr. 16, 80339 münchen / fon: o89 - 5oo 29 68-drei
E-Mail: webmaster ät diesedomain
similar sites: www.elektronisches-volk.de | Ex-Omenforum | techno.de | USB | united schranz board | technoboard.at | technobase | technobase.fm | technoguide | unitedsb.de | tekknoforum.de | toxic-family.de | restrealitaet restrealität | boiler room
Diese Seite benutzt Kuhkies und du erklärst dich damit bei Betreten und Benutzung dieser Seite damit einverstanden. Es werden keinerlei Auswertungen auf Basis ebendieser vorgenommen. Nur die Foren-Software setzt Kuhkies ausschließlich für die Speicherung von Nutzerdaten für den einfacheren Logon für registrierte Nutzer, es gibt keinerlei Kuhkies für Werbung und/oder Dritte. Wir geben niemals Daten an Dritte weiter und speichern lediglich die Daten, die du uns hier als Nutzer angegeben hast sowie deine IP-Adresse, d.h. wir sind vollkommen de es fau g o-genormt, nixdestotrotz ist das sowieso eine PRIVATE Seite und nix Gewerbliches.
unitedwestream - #stayathome - #WirBleibenZuhause - corona livestream - twitch - dj stream - #savegroovemag - #blackouttuesday